The Stanislaus Fly Fishers and Rivers of Recovery will host the Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T) at the State Theatre in Modesto, California, on May 4, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
All proceeds from the event will directly benefit Rivers of Recovery, helping us serve combat veterans through rehabilitative fly fishing adventures. Tickets are $10 per person. As always, veterans and students can attend the event for free.
The funds raised will enable combat veterans to experience our four-day, science-based, experiential program. Rivers of Recovery focuses on confidence-building, outdoor activities, talk therapy in a relaxed, positive environment, and proven techniques on the self-management of symptoms, stressors and responses.
Through philanthropic contributions and events like this one, Rivers of Recovery trips are free to the participants.
Rivers of Recovery would like to thank the Stanislaus Fly Fishers and all contributors for their support.
How You Can Help
- Join us for the Fly Fishing Film Tour (F3T) at the State Theatre in Modesto, California, on May 4, 2017, at 5:30 p.m.
- Tell your friends!
- Can’t make it? Donate to Rivers of Recovery to support our injured and disabled military veterans.
- Interested in supporting Rivers of Recovery by hosting the Fly Fishing Film Festival in your area? Download the details here.
What Your Donations Do for Our Vets
Your generous donation to Rivers of Recovery helps ensure we are able to offer this program at no cost to participants.
- $2,500 – One Veteran’s Rehabilitation Trip
- $800 – Airfare & Transportation
- $675 – Instruction & Guiding
- $400 – Lodging
- $200 – Treatment & Research Study
- $175 – Rod & Reel for Veteran
- $125 – Meals
- $35 – Fishing License
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes.