Rivers of Recovery is please to announce that the LifeAfter Project is generously sponsoring a combat veteran on an upcoming RoR trip.
“The LifeAfter Project team is very proud to join forces with everyone at Rivers of Recovery,” said Michael Strider, LifeAfter Managing Director. “We researched hundreds of support systems for veterans across the country, and none of them compared to RoR. Their scientifically proven therapy is second to none.”
The sponsorship, given in honor of Veteran’s Day, reflects the passion of the LifeAfter Project for helping the men and women of the U.S. military who suffer from problems related to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). The LifeAfter Project’s mission is help those who struggle with thoughts of suicide, substance abuse or domestic abuse.
The LifeAfter Project is searching for a candidate to take advantage of this opportunity. Please see the guidelines listed below if you, a friend or loved one would like to be considered.
Guidelines are as follows:
- Applicant must be a combat veteran
- Please submit the following information:
- Proof of service
- Proof of diagnosis
- Short essay stating why the participant wants/needs the treatment and how they feel they will benefit from it
- Application must be received no later than November 18, 2018
- Please email to: Brian@lifeafterproject.org